- A lessee was granted a lease to use premises, with a covenant not to use them for immoral purposes
- The lessee used the premises for prostitution
- The lessor (school governors) served a notice to quit under s 146 of the Law of Property Act 1925
- The notice buy real alprazolam neither required the lessee to remedy her breach, nor to compensate the lessor in money
- Was the notice valid?
- The breach was incapable of remedy (stigma)
- Compensation was validly not requested by the lessor, who did not want to take receipt of money obtained by prostitution