- A lorry driver, driving 60 illegal immigrants into the UK, closed a vent which allowed oxygen into the lorry’s storage area to pass safely through border control
- He omitted to open the vent after passing through, resulting in the death of 58 of the immigrants
- Had the defendant where to buy alprazolam uk committed gross negligence manslaughter?
- A duty could be imposed not just on the basis of tort, but also on the grounds of public policy
- This duty was breached dangerously and resulted in death