- The defendant poured paraffin though the letter box of a house, in which the victim (a child) was located
- The defendant did not wish for anyone to die
- Did the defendant murder the victim?
- A conviction of manslaughter was substituted due to a defective buy xanax with paypal direction given by the judge
- Where there is no direct intent, a judge is entitled to direct a jury that intent may be inferred if the resulting death was virtually certain and the defendant appreciated this virtual certainty (two independent requirements)