- A husband deserted his wife, conveying his estate to his company
- The house was subject to a charge in favour of the claimant bank, which the husband defaulted on
- The wife had no equitable interest in the house
- Could the bank obtain an order for possession?
- The wife did not have a qualifying buy xanax dublin interest in the estate, within the meaning of ‘interest’ as defined in Schedule 3 paragraph 2 of the Land Registration Act 2002
- Qualifying interests must be proprietary in nature; the wife’s right was merely personal (not universally enforceable)