Hounslow London Borough Council v Twickenam Garden Developments 
- A builder was allowed into occupation of land for a 4 year period to carry out specified building works under a contract with Hounslow London Borough Council
- The Council sought to bring the contract to an end with notice
- The builder refused to leave
- Could the Council obtain an injunction restraining the builder from entering the site?
- The arrangement with occupation gave the builders a personal (non-proprietary) interest in the land
- The contract also granted a licence coupled with this interest, which was irrevocable for the 4 year term, preventing the Council from breaching their contract