Expert Clothing Service and Sales v Hillgate House 
- A lessee agreed, under a lease’s covenant, to convert a building into a gymnasium by a certain date
- This was not done, and so the lessor sought to forfeit the lease via possession proceedings
- Could possession be allowed, or should there be relief from forfeiture?
- No possession, no relief
- The notice served by the landlord buy xanax los angeles under s 146(1) of the Law of Property Act 1925 incorrectly stated that the breach was not capable of being remedied
- For practical purposes, the breach of covenant could be remedied even beyond the ‘due date’
- Relief was not required as the notice was invalid; there could be no forfeiture to claim relief from