Wong v Beaumont Property Trust 
- A lease was granted to a restaurant operator, requiring land to be sed as a restaurant
- Regulations required a ventilation duct to be installed
- Was an easement of common intention granted over the lessor’s land for a ventilation duct leading from the lessee’s land?
- Both parties intended the land to be used as a restaurant
- A ventilation duct was necessary for that particular and definite purpose
Posted in Land Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 26th April 2015