Total Spares & Supplies v Antares 
- Following a disagreement over a franchise, the franchise (A), which had given exclusive UK distribution rights to the claimant franchisee (T), started a new company to distribute in the UK
- 1 month of notice was given to T, rather than the contractual 6 months
- Who had the right to elect?
- T, as A had been in breach
- A could not unilaterally discharge the contract where T hadn’t breached the franchise contract
Posted in Contract Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 29th April 2014