Teheran-Europe v ST Belton (Tractors) 
- An undisclosed English agent for Teheran-Europe (a Persian company) purchased compressors from ST Belton
- The compressors were defective
- Could Teheran-Europe, the undisclosed foreign principal, reveal itself to ST Belton, the third party, and sue it for the defective compressors?
- There is no reason why a foreign principal cannot sue
- The old contrary presumption was quashed by this case
Posted in Commercial Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 1st January 2015