Re Ellenborough Park 
- Two plots adjoining Ellenborough Park in Weston-super-Mare were sold to different purchasers
- The conveyances granted to the purchasers the ‘full enjoyment’ of Ellenborough Park
- The conveyances also contained covenants that the purchasers would pay fair proportions of the cost of keeping the park in goo condition
- Were the ‘enjoyment buy xanax new zealand rights’ capable of being recognised as easements?
- Also enjoyment rights alone cannot be recognised as easements, the park acted as a garden for the conveyed plots of land, providing a sufficient connection with the plots to find easements
Posted in Land Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 25th April 2015