R v Jordan 
- A victim had almost recovered (in hospital) from stabbing wounds caused by the defendant
- The hospital administered antibiotics, knowing that the victim was allergic to them
- The victim died as a result of the antibiotics
- Did the defendant’s buy xanax mastercard stabbing cause the death of the victim?
- The medical treatment was exceptionally poor, rendering it a supervening event
- The original injuries wounds were not an operating cause of death
Posted in Criminal Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 24th December 2014