R v Inland Revenue Commissioners, ex p MFK Underwriting Agents 
- Before taking part in a particular type of investment opportunity, MFK asked IRC about the future tax implications
- IRC said that there would be no tax rises; then put taxes up, costing MFK money
- Could MFK uphold a right to substantial how to purchase alprazolam online legitimate expectation?
- To uphold such a right, there must have been a full disclosure to a decision maker, responded to by an unambiguous representation
- MFK had not disclosed their position fully
Posted in Public Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 12th April 2014