R v Elbekkay 
- The defendant, the victim and the victim’s boyfriend came home after drinking one evening
- The defendant joined the victim in bed and proceeded to have sexual intercourse with the victim
- The victim soon realised that the defendant had impersonated her boyfriend, who was still downstairs
- Did the impersonation vitiate consent?
- The rule as to husband impersonation applied equally to the impersonation of boyfriends
Posted in Criminal Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 29th December 2014