R v Chief Constable of Sussex, ex p International Traders Ferry 
- Many protested against farmers exporting cattle to Europe
- The farmers moved to a small port in Sussex, the protestors followed
- Initially, the police supervised the small port to allow the exports
- The police then decided to only supervise the dock on certain days
- Could the police be made to supervise the dock every day?
- Too costly, not irrational to set particular days
Posted in Public Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 21st April 2014