R v Blaue 
- Blaue stabbed the victim several times after the victim refused his sexual advances
- The victim required a blood transfusion to survive
- The victim was a Jehovah’s witness, therefore refused the blood transfusion
- Was Blaue still responsible for causing the victim’s death?
- It may not be argued that religious beliefs are unreasonable
- The victim was entitled to refuse a blood transfusion
Posted in Criminal Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 24th December 2014
© 2020 Webstroke Law - Terms