Maritime National Fish Ltd v Ocean Trawlers Ltd 
- Licences required for future operation of trawling ship
- Charterer of ship applied for enough licences to cover all of his ships, only granted 3
- Charterer did not apply licence to chartered ship
- Was charterparty frustrated?
- Licence due to rightful election of charterer, who remained liable for hire as could not dishrag contract unilaterally. No frustration where due to fault of one of the parties.
Posted in Contract Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 29th April 2014