Maguire v Sephton Metropolitan Borough Council 
- The claimant had contracted with the defendant for the provision of the use of gym membership
- The claimant was then injured on a machine
- The defendant had organised an inspection not long buy xanax 2mg before the incident, which was carried out negligently by a contractor
- Could the defendants be held liable?
- The defendants had taken reasonable steps to ensure the safety of the machines
Posted in Tort Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 24th April 2014