Lombard North Central v Butterworth 
- A lease agreement for a computer required payments every 3 months, and a requirement to pay punctually
- When the defendant fell into arrears and the computer was repossessed and sold on, could the outstanding sum be claimed?
- Where time is of the essence in a contract, buy xanax pattaya minor breaches can be classed by the contract as being repudiatory
- Time punctuality was a condition
- Waragowski damages can be required for any breach where time is of the essence
Posted in Contract Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 30th April 2014