Knightley v Johns 
- A car crash in a tunnel resulted in the police attending
- An inspector, who failed to seal off the tunnel immediately, ordered an officer to ride his motorcycle against the flow of traffic
- The motorcyclist buy alprazolam with mastercard collided with an oncoming vehicle and was injured
- Who was liable for the injury?
- The inspector
- The inspector’s order was a novas actus intervenes which negatived the car driver’s liability; the inspector was negligent
Posted in Tort Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 22nd April 2014