Kettel v Bloomfold 
- The claimant flat-owner had the benefit of an easement allowing cars to be parked on servient land, filling its area
- Could an injunction be obtained to prevent the servient landowner from building on the servient land; was the easement valid?
- Easement valid, injunction granted
- As when not in use, the parking spaces could be driven owner, the servient land could be used for other purposes, rendering the easement not a claim to exclusive possession
- The landlord and servient land owner could not unilaterally extinguish the easement
Posted in Land Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 26th April 2015
© 2020 Webstroke Law - Terms