James Jones v Earl of Tankerville 
- James Jones was granted the right to chop down trees and take timber from the land of the Earl of Tankerville (a profit a prendre)
- The Earl of Tankerville repudiated the contract giving Jones Jones buy ativan xanax valium this right
- Could James Jones obtain an injunction restraining this repudiation?
- A licence coupled with an interest had been granted to James Jones, which was not revocable
- The licence applied to both severed and non-severed timber
Posted in Land Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 24th April 2015