Experience Hendrix v PPX Enterprises 
- A contract agreed that certain music tracks by the late Jimmy Hendrix could be used
- The contract was breached as more tracks than were agreed were used
- Could damages be awarded to account for the profits made from the breach of contract?
- No, but damages for the loss of a negotiating opportunity could be awarded
- Profits accounted for in damages only in exceptional circumstances, which these were not
Posted in Contract Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 30th April 2014