Dennis v Ministry of Defence 
- Claimant lived next to an RAF training facility
- Pilots were trained in how to vertically take-off and land planes
- Could this be a nuisance? Could an injunction be awarded?
- Nuisance, but no injunction
- Public interest required that the training continued
- Harriers particularly constituted an unreasonable use of land, £950,000 awarded
- Damages can satisfy and article 8 ECHR claim
Posted in Tort Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 25th April 2014