Chubb Fire Ltd v Vicar of Spalding 
- The claimant purchased some fire extinguishers from the defendant
- The defendant did not advise on how messy the extinguishers were
- Some vandals set off the fire extinguishers, causing damage to the claimant’s property
- Could the defendant be held liable?
- Chain of causation broken and no evidence to suggest, given advice, different extinguishers would have been purchased
Posted in Tort Law Revision Notes.
This page was last updated on 22nd April 2014
© 2020 Webstroke Law - Terms