- A fixed term work directive provided for the conversion of successive fixed term contracts into indefinite employment
- Greek workers claimed that the directive should apply to them, but Greece had failed to implement the directive
- Did national law need to be interpreted in light of the directive?
- Once the transposition buy xanax retard period for a directive has expired, national courts must interpret their law in accordance with that directive
- During the transposition period for a directive, a Member State must not take measures contrary to the incoming directive
- National law did need to be interpreted accordingly